Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 03:04

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: charged with a criminal offense? T
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 янв 2019, 10:54 

Очков репутации: 1

Добавить очки репутацииУменьшить очки репутации
Big wins and byes saw little movement in the ESPN College Football Power Rankings after Week 7.The teams on byes -- namely Michigan and Washington -- used the time on the trail. Heres the latest recruiting news for the top 10 teams. Air Max 90 Pas Cher Site Francais .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Nike Air Max 90 Destockage . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. http://www.airmax90francepascher.fr/ .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Nike Air Max 90 Pas Cher Livraison Gratuite . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. Chaussure Air Max 90 Pas Cher . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Baylor coach Jim Grobe said Wednesday that his comments earlier in the week, regarding whether former player Shawn Oakman was the Bears locker room after the Rice game, were taken out of context and unfair.When I left the press conference Monday I didnt think there would be any confusion, said Grobe, who has been Baylors coach for less than four months. I thought the basic assumption was that I didnt know Shawn Oakman. I would not recognize him, Id never met him before. And to say I dont know who Shawn Oakman is does not mean I dont know the situation, but I dont him personally. And so I wouldnt be able to recognize him if he was in our locker room.I thought that was clear, but apparently it wasnt. My point was, I dont know Shawn personally.Had I recognized him, the situation would have been handled differently. But regardless of that, my comment of I dont know him was taken out of context and the way it was portrayed by some in the media, in my opinion, was unprofessional.Police in Waco, Texas, arrested Oakman in April after a Baylor graduate student accused him of sexually assaulting her at his apartment. Under Texas law, second-degree felony sexual assault typically carries a sentence of two to 20 years in state prison and a fine up to $10,000.Oakman was spotted walking into the Baylor the locker room after the Bears victory at Rice on Friday.Grobe was asked Monday during his weekly news conference if he realized that Oakman was in the Baylor locker room.I really have no idea. I dont know who Shawn Oakman is, Grobe said then. So I wouldnt be ablle to recognize him if he walked in the door right now.dddddddddddd. There were a lot of people around at the end of the game. There are always a lot of people around. But I had no issues. I didnt know he was there, or know who he is.Later in his Monday news conference, Grobe -- who was hired by Baylor on May 30 -- was pressed again about Oakman and asked, Just to be clear, you are unaware of Shawn Oakman coming in the locker room after the game and you are not aware who Shawn Oakman is?Grobe responded that hed heard that Shawn Oakman was at the game. But I dont know who Shawn Oakman is. If he walked in today, I wouldnt know that was Shawn Oakman.Wednesday, Grobe opened his session with the media by addressing the story on Oakman from earlier in the week.Maybe it would have been appropriate to follow up with the question with, Do you know that Shawn Oakman played for Baylor? Or, Did you know that after his senior season he was charged with a criminal offense? To those questions I would have obviously answered yes, Grobe said. Im very aware of the misconduct issues that impacted this program prior to my arrival and the players involved, but my focus and my priority from the day I arrived have been the actions of both on and off the field of the guys who play for me now.I do not believe it was a good idea for Shawn to be in our locker room, and had I been made aware of the situation in advance, it would not have happened. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить email