Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 10:14

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: won that years U.S. national championships in the
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 янв 2019, 10:54 

Очков репутации: 1

Добавить очки репутацииУменьшить очки репутации
All lines are courtesy of Westgate Las Vegas SuperBookMiami Dolphins at Baltimore RavensLine: Ravens -3.5; Over/Under: 40.5Since John Harbaugh took over as their head coach in 2008, the Ravens are 6-0 ATS against the Dolphins.The total has gone under in five straight Ravens games.San Francisco 49ers at Chicago BearsLine: Pick Em; Over/Under: 43.5Neither of these teams has covered or even won straight up as a favorite in the last two seasons, going a combined 0-6 ATS/SU when favored. This includes last season, when the 49ers upset the Bears as 6.5-point underdogs.The Bears have covered in just seven of their 29 home games since firing Lovie Smith after the 2012 season.Los Angeles Rams at New England PatriotsLine: Patriots -13; Over/Under 44This will mark the seventh time the Patriots are favored by double-digits in the last two seasons, having previously gone 5-1 ATS in this spot.Denver Broncos at Jacksonville JaguarsLine: Broncos -3.5; Over/Under: 39.5This would be the eighth NFL game with an over/under in the 30s this season. The under has hit in five of the previous seven.The Jaguars are 8-3 ATS as an underdog of more than a field goal since the start of last season, including 3-1 ATS this season.Kansas City Chiefs at Atlanta FalconsLine: Falcons -5; Over/Under: 49The Chiefs have alternated ATS wins and losses in their last 10 games (covered last week at Denver). Kansas City hasnt covered in consecutive games since a six-game ATS win streak from Weeks 7-13 last season.The over has hit in nine of the Falcons 11 games this season, including in all five of their home games. Last season, the over hit in just two of Atlantas games.Houston Texans at Green Bay PackersLine: Packers -6.5; Over/Under: 44.5The Texans are 1-4 ATS on the road this season compared to 4-1-1 ATS at home.Philadelphia Eagles at Cincinnati BengalsLine: Bengals -1.5; Over/Under: 42The Bengals have the worst ATS record in the NFL this season at 2-9. Last season, Cincinnati had the second-best ATS record in the NFL at 13-3-1.The Eagles are 1-5 ATS on the road this season compared to 4-1 ATS at home.Detroit Lions at New Orleans SaintsLine: Saints -6; Over/Under: 53.5The total has gone over in nine of the Saints last 11 games, including last season against the Lions (35-27 win by Detroit with an over/under of 51.5).Buffalo Bills at Oakland RaidersLine: Raiders -3; Over/Under: 48.5The total has gone over in 29 of Derek Carrs 43 career starts (67.4 percent). This season, Raiders games have gone over nine times in 11 games. As for the Bills, the total has gone over in six of their last seven games.The Raiders are 1-4 ATS in their five games played in Oakland this season compared to 6-0 ATS in all other games.Tampa Bay Buccaneers at San Diego ChargersLine: Chargers -4; Over/Under: 47.5Philip Rivers is 35-21 ATS (62.5 percent) in December/January games during his career.Washington Redskins at Arizona CardinalsLine: Cardinals -2; Over/Under: 49The total has gone under in 10 straight Cardinals home games.The Redskins have covered in 9 of their last 11 games as an underdog dating back to last season, including seven outright wins.New York Giants at Pittsburgh SteelersLine: Steelers -6.5; Over/Under: 48.5Of the 22 combined games played by these two teams this season, 16 have gone under the total (eight for each team). No team has had more games go under than the Giants and Steelers this season.The underdog has covered in each of the three previous meetings between Eli Manning and Ben Roethlisberger.Carolina Panthers at Seattle SeahawksLine: Seahawks -7; Over/Under: 44The Seahawks are 16-5 ATS in regular-season prime-time games under Pete Carroll.Indianapolis Colts at New York JetsLine: Colts -2; Over/Under: 48.5Andrew Luck is 7-1-1 ATS in nine career regular-season prime-time games on the road.The total also has gone over in Andrew Lucks last seven road starts. Basket Air Max 270 Pas Cher . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. Air Max 270 Chine . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. http://www.pascherairmax270.fr/ .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Air Max 270 En Solde . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Air Max 270 Pas Cher . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Olympic hurdler and Oregon wide receiver Devon Allen says he will forgo his remaining eligibility with the Ducks and pursue a professional track career.Allen, a two-time NCAA champion in the 110-meter hurdles who placed fifth in the event at the Rio Olympics this summer, said Wednesday he does not yet have an agent. He is recovering from surgery to repair a torn ACL in his left knee.Allen said his aim is to win the gold medal in the 2020 Games, and then perhaps return to playing football professionally. He feels that turning pro and training full time gives him the best chance to medal.My ideal scenario is to run track for the next couple of years, and then in the 2020 Olympics win the gold medal, have the world record, he said. And then I can put that aside and try to play football. So I think thats the ideal scenario.Allen appeared in the Ducks first three games this season before injuring his left knee and being ruled out for the rest of the season. Allen tore his anterior cruciate ligament during the fourth quarter of Oregons 35-32 loss at Nebraska on Sept. 17.The 21-year-old, who said he will remain in Eugene, Oregon, to train, has two years of eligibility left in track at Oregon, and one year left for football.He hopes to complete his degree in business administration in the spring.I think overall I had a great career and I feel like I had an awesome experience here, too, he said during the announcement in Eugene. My No. 1 goal was to get my degree so Ill finish that in the spring, which is first and foremost. But playing two sports in college is tough. I can definitely vouch for that, and trying to balance those two as well with school and the social life and, unfortunattely the injuries, is tough.ddddddddddddAfter competing in Rio, Allen was a late arrival for the Ducks fall camp but jumped right back into action. He appeared in the opener against UC Davis and started Week 2 against Virginia, catching a 77-yard touchdown pass.Allen first made a splash as a redshirt freshman, finishing as the teams third-best receiver with 41 catches for 684 yards and seven touchdowns -- including an 80-yard TD against Washington State.But his season ended when he injured his knee on the opening kickoff of Oregons Rose Bowl victory that year over Florida State. He required surgery and missed that seasons national championship game against Ohio State.He spent much of last season trying to return to form on the football field and the track -- while eyeing the ultimate prize of an Olympic bid. He appeared in 12 games, but caught just nine passes for 94 yards.Allen earned a spot on the Olympic team for Rio by winning the 110-meter hurdles in the Olympic Trials last July at Oregons Hayward Field. He also won the NCAA title in the event.It was his second NCAA title -- he won the championship as a freshman in 2014. He also won that years U.S. national championships in the 110-meter hurdles.Allen said he was disappointed with his fifth-place finish in Rio.After the Olympics, I wasnt frustrated, but I was a little unhappy with the way I finished, he said. And I just felt confident that if I spend full time focusing on track, like a lot of the other guys do, I think it would give me a better opportunity to perform well on that kind of stage. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить email