Текущее время: 19 мар 2024, 08:03

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: traight games with an infection on his right elbow.Interim B
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 сен 2018, 06:13 

Очков репутации: 1

Добавить очки репутацииУменьшить очки репутации
As the NASCAR season nears its end, we have to put some of the lessons weve learned in mothballs (do people still do that?) for the season. One of those is the short-track methodology of chasing laps led.If you picked Matt Kenseth and Martin Truex Jr., both driving Toyotas, you werent disappointed, as both went over the 140-laps led mark for the day. Even though they finished seventh and fourth, respectively, they still gave you the biggest points days.What I was more interested in out of Martinsville was the make-up of the perfect roster. Kenseth and Truex Jr. were joined by race-winner Jimmie Johnson, Brad Keselowski, Michael McDowell and Landon Cassill.Thats four drivers costing more than $9,000, and then two costing less than $6,000 in the DraftKings world, for a grand total of $49,900. Its a new format for the roster, ignoring the middle tier, and instead loading up on high-tier drivers with a pair of low-cost drivers starting 30th or worse to pick up some start/finish differential points.Now this week, we got to a totally different style of racing at Texas. Its a fast 1.5-mile track. This will be the 10th race on this type of track, with another one coming in the season finale.Not all the 1.5-mile tracks are clones of each other, but they do share some common traits. It takes a fast car (lots of horsepower) and a strong aerodynamic package to succeed at these tracks. You do see a lot of the same drivers running up front in these races.Looking specifically at Texas, you do see a trend towards the drivers starting up front. Speed in qualifying often turns into in-race speed as well.In 23 races at the track since 2005, four starting positions have averaged at least 40 DraftKings points per race: third (54.8), first (50.3), fifth (40.5) and second (40.4).Lets just go back to 2010, to realize that the eight-highest single-race fantasy scores are all from drivers starting in the top five. In fact, each of the top 12 scores (everyone to put up 100 DraftKings points) came from top-10 starting positions.The lesson, the points here dont come as much from start/finish differential as just straight up dominating days from top starting positions.Keeping that in mind, here are my picks to get you started constructing your fantasy lineup this week. Check back after qualifying for my final picks and fades.Im starting my team with...When youre rolling, youre rolling, which is why Im starting with Jimmie Johnson. In the last three 1.5-mile track races, Johnson has gone over the 100 laps led mark twice despite starting 11th and eighth in those two races. In the other race, he started 21st and finished fourth.Johnson finished fourth at Texas earlier this season, but won the three Texas races before that. In the nine Texas races dating back to the start of the 2012 season, Johnson has averaged a 4.7 average finish with 90.7 DraftKings points per race.Keep an eye on these four...Martin Truex Jr.: Throughout the season, Truex Jr. has been the most successful driver on 1.5-mile track races, averaging nearly 80 fantasy points per race. Only Johnson (65.3) is within sight of him. The spring Texas race was one of the ones he dominated, leading 141 laps, but finishing sixth. But he hasnt led in the last two 1.5-mile track races, which knocks him out of the top spot.Matt Kenseth: Kenseth comes into this race with finishes of ninth or better in the last six 1.5-mile track races. The most recent one, at Kansas, was his best of the bunch, as he led 116 laps with 36 fastest laps. In each of the last two 1.5-mile track races, he was a top-three fantasy finisher.Kasey Kahne: The Kasey Kahne rejuvenation tour hits Texas. With the exception of a plate race at Talladega (which is such a totally different style of racing that we really should set it aside), Kahne is on a 10-race stretch of finishing 14th or better. Historically, 1.5-mile tracks are where Kahne has the most success, and hes on a three-race stretch of top 10s on them, being sixth or better in fantasy points in each.Clint Bowyer: You need more than just the expensive drivers, and Bowyer could allow you to fill in the gap at the bottom of your roster. His key is start/finish differential. This season in the nine 1.5-mile track races, Bowyer has a combined start/finish differential of +48, tied for the third-best in the series. One of the two ahead of him (Dale Earnhardt Jr.) wont race Sunday.Thats all I have for you this week, get yourself some Texas beef brisket and enjoy the race! Cheap Josh Norman Jersey . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. Cheap Preston Smith Jersey . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseyssale.com/?tag=josh-keyes-jersey-sale . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Cheap Adonis Alexander Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Cheap Fabian Moreau Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Braves have placed struggling closer Arodys Vizcaino on the 15-day disabled list with a right oblique strain.Vizcaino left Friday nights 11-2 loss to the Colorado Rockies after throwing three pitches in the ninth. It was his first appearance since he missed four straight games with an infection on his right elbow.Interim Braves manager Brian Snitker indicated that Jim Johnson, who had 101 saves for the Baltimore Orioles in 2012 and 13, will get the first chance to close. Snitker also might use rookie Mauricio Cabrera.Johnson entered Saturdays game in the ninth with the score tied at 3. He gave up a leadoff single and threw two wild pitches as the Rockies went on to beat the Braves 4-3.?Reliever Eric OFlaherty was reinstated from the disabled list to take Vizcainos spot on the roster.The team doesnt know how long Vizcaino will be sidelined.Its just time-consuming, Snitker said. Youve got to calm everything down until you dont feel anything before you start throwing again or you end up really screwing things up. Youve just got be patient wanting to get back and get everythinng good again.ddddddddddddVizcainos hold on the job was tenuous before his latest injury. Though he has converted 19 of 23 save chances since the beginning of 2015, Vizcaino has a 5.11 ERA with 14 walks in his past 15 games.In his first 23 games, Vizcaino went 1-0 with a 1.52 ERA and seven walks.Snitker said the Braves, who own baseballs worst record, view Vizcaino as a long-term solution in the back of their bullpen.I talked to him a few weeks ago, Snitker said. Hes a huge part of what were trying to do here. Hes a young kid who cares a lot. What he brings is going to be valuable to the Atlanta Braves for a long time.Vizcaino was suspended for the first 80 games last season after testing positive for stanozolol, a performance-enhancing drug. He had elbow ligament reconstructive surgery and missed the 2012 and 13 seasons.OFlaherty had a 1.50 ERA with no walks and eight strikeouts in six rehab appearances.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.? Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Outlet China NFL Hoodies China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Authentic Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить email