Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 20:12

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: . Weve said that many times, but it obviously also de
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 июл 2018, 09:59 

Очков репутации: 1

Добавить очки репутацииУменьшить очки репутации
The controversial finish that gave the Sacramento Kings their first victory in five games caused one other aspect of a rare good night to get lost. Dave Joergers new-look starting lineup delivered the better first quarter that Sacramentos first-year coach was looking for.The Oklahoma City Thunder wouldnt mind a similar development on their side.The Kings new, smaller starting five -- center DeMarcus Cousins, guards Darren Collison and Ty Lawson, and forwards Rudy Gay and Matt Barnes -- put up 25 points in the opening quarter, got out on the run and helped the Kings to a 36-point first quarter against Toronto on Sunday.They are expected to get an encore together Wednesday when the Kings (5-9) host the Thunder (8-7) at Golden 1 Center.Its a different look, but were all pros, Gay said. Everybody is capable of doing a lot of things out there. Im not going to say one starting lineup is better than the other, but it worked. So well see how we do in the future.The new look, with center Kosta Koufos on the bench after starting in the frontcourt with Cousins in 12 of Sacramentos first 13 games, seemed to unclog the middle. Lawson had more room to drive the key and kick out a pass, a strength of his game that had been missing. The faster tempo also freed Collison to get in the open floor, and he contributed three assists in the first three minutes en route to nine in 32.The work of the starters became a bit of an oversight after the ending of the Kings 102-99 victory. Official Mike Callahan ruled the game clock didnt start soon enough on Torontos final inbounds pass, nullifying a 3-pointer by Terrence Ross that appeared to tie the game.The Kings hope to take that break and their new lineup and run with it. The victory snapped a four-game losing streak.Thats the team right there that I saw in the preseason that I got so excited about coaching, Joerger said. A bunch of guys that care about each other and go and play really hard.The Thunder didnt start well Thursday in a 111-109 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers, getting outscored 23-6 over the final seven minutes of the opening quarter. That loomed large after a late 10-0 run became a footnote when the Lakers Nick George hit a winning 3-pointer with five seconds left.Oklahoma City has lost six of eight since a 6-1 start and has surrendered an average of 31 points in the opening quarter over its past six contests. The Thunder have allowed at least 100 points in eight consecutive games.Guard Russell Westbrook has put a lot of that blame on himself, even though a case could be made that he has been the NBAs best player so far this season. Westbrook scored 17 of his 34 points in the final quarter against the Lakers and added 13 assists and eight rebounds.He told reporters the Thunders early-game struggles have started with him: I have to come out and be ready to play every night.Westbrook is averaging nearly a triple-double, with 31.8 points, 10.6 assists and 9.6 rebounds. Cheap Jermaine Carter Jr. Jersey . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Cheap Kendrick Norton Jersey . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. http://www.cheappanthersjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-andre-smith-jersey . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Ian Thomas Jersey . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Cheap Rashaan Gaulden Jersey . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Kimi Raikkonen questioned the ease with which Pirellis full wet tyres aquaplaned at the Brazilian Grand Prix, saying the conditions were not that bad.Raikkonen crashed out of the race on lap 20 after losing control of his Ferrari in standing water on the pit straight. The accident was the most dramatic of three big crashes caused by aquaplaning and resulted in the race being red flagged.They [the full wet tyres] are very easy to aquaplane with, its not like its raining a lot, he said. Weve said that many times, but it obviously also depends on the circuit and many things.If I compare to ten/twelve years ago, those tyres could cope with this kind of rain with no issues, no aquaplaning. The aquaplaning is the biggest issue, if we have a bit of standing water we get zero grip.ddddddddddddIt was not raining heavily but theres a lot of standing water and its very easy to go off when we hit it. The reasons behind that are hard to say, but looking purely at the conditions theyre not that bad.Asked to explain his accident, Raikkonen said: The uphill section was, at least for me there was a lot of aquaplaning, even on the turn before. I got aquaplaning and spun off.I almost got it back but then went off in a pretty bad place, I couldnt do anything about it. I didnt expect to get aquaplaning there and went off... Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China ' ' '

Профиль Отправить email