Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 14:58

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: them earlier in competitions.A
СообщениеДобавлено: 29 май 2018, 06:20 

Очков репутации: 1

Добавить очки репутацииУменьшить очки репутации
Its Week 10 of the NFL season. Chalks Vegas experts have you covered with comprehensive betting previews for all of Sundays action, included together in one handy file.Dave TuleyLast week: 1-4 against the spread with best bets (marked with an *); 3-1 with over/under best bets; 4-2-1 ATS on picks on all other games; 0-1 on O/U leans.Season to date: 27-24-2 (52.9 percent) on ATS best bets; 21-13 (61.8 percent) with O/U best bets, including Cleveland-Baltimore under 45 on Thursday night; 36-40-1 on ATS leans, including Cleveland +10 on Thursday night; 6-6 on over/under leans.Mike ClayLast week: 6-5-1 on ATS best bets; 8-4 with O/U best bets.Season: 46-32-3 (59 percent) on ATS best bets; 42-32 (56.8 percent) on O/U best bets.Erin RynningLast week: 1-0 on ATS best bets; 1-1 on O/U best bets, 0-1 on O/U leans.Season: 9-9 (50 percent) on ATS best bets; 14-12 (53.8 percent) on O/U best bets; 5-2 ATS on leans, 2-1 on O/U leans, including Cleveland-Baltimore under on Thursday night.Rufus PeabodyLast week: 0-1 on ATS best bets; 0-2 on O/U best bets.Season: 10-14 (41.7 percent) on ATS best bets; 5-12 (29.4 percent) on O/U best bets; 5-4-2 on ATS leans, 1-2 on O/U leans.Note: All odds courtesy of the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook as of Friday morning.Matchup: Green Bay Packers at Tennessee TitansSpread: Opened Green Bay -1; now Green Bay -2.5 (-120) Total: Opened 49; now 49.5 PickCenter public consensus pick: 84 percent Green BayPublic perception: The Packers are lucky that the Vikings have gone on a losing streak, or theyd be close to being out of the playoff picture. However, the public still prefers them by a wide margin over the Titans (4-5 SU and 3-6 ATS).Wiseguys view: The sharps were in agreement with the squares that this line opened too short and have bet Green Bay from -1 to -2.5, and it looks headed to 3. Kendell Beckwith Jersey . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. Donovan Smith Jersey . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. http://www.authenticfootballshopbuccaneers.com/cameron-brate-jersey/ . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Gerald McCoy Jersey . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. O P Jaishas coach Nikolai Snesarev said that she herself had said no when asked by him if she would need personalised drinks during the race in the Rio Olympics.Belarusian Nikolai said he had told the Indian athletics officials after clarifying from her that she will not need personalised refreshment during the race.National record holder Jaisha had alleged that Athletics Federation of India officials did not arrange for water and energy drinks during the race under scorching heat, due to which she nearly died while running, a claim denied by the AFI.Nikolai said that Jaisha had never used personalised drinks during marathon competitions and she said a clear no when asked by him whether she would need them in Rio.A day before the race, Radhakrishnan Nair (deputy chief coach) asked me whether she (Jaisha) would need individual refreshment or drinks for the race. I asked Jaisha whether she will use personalised drinks or normal water provided by organisers. She said she will use normal water only. Then I told Nair that she will not need personalised refreshment and she would prefer pure water. That is it, Nikolai told PTI from the SAI Centre in Bangalore where he is currently based.Jaisha had never used individual drinks during competitions from the beginning of her Olympics preparations and she had run with only normal water. She used only normal water provided by organisers during the World Championships in Beijing in August last year. The whole of 2016, Jaisha did not use personalised drinks during coompetitions, he added.ddddddddddddJaisha, who fainted at the finish line after completing the race in 89th position, had alleged that there was no water, recovery drinks and refreshment available for her and only once in 8km did she got water.The second Indian in the fray in that marathon race, Kavita Raut had confirmed that she was asked by the AFI officials if she would need personalised refreshments to which she also had said no since she had never used them earlier in competitions.Asked if there was sufficient water arranged by the Rio race organisers, Nikolai hinted that it was not so.I did not run the race and have not followed Jaisha throughout the entire 42km. How can I? So, I would not know the exact situation. It would seem from a distance that the water arranged by the organisers was sufficient. My situation was as good as yours watching on a television.But I had spoken to some runners who took part in the race, who finished around 70th and below out of the 157 runners and who ran behind the leading pack, and their coaches. They said water was there but after the 25 to 30km mark, it was not sufficient. That is what these runners and coaches said. I have no means to verify what they said, he added.When I spoke to Jaisha after the race, she also said the same, that the water available was not adequate in the second part of the course after around 25-30km, he added. Stitched Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Cheap NFL Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Профиль Отправить email