Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 00:55

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: He hasnt played a full 16-game season in his career. He miss
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 янв 2019, 11:32 

Очков репутации: 1

Добавить очки репутацииУменьшить очки репутации
Real Madrid suffered a huge injury scare just 11 days before facing Barcelona as Gareth Bale hobbled off with a right ankle injury just under an hour into their Champions League clash at Sporting Lisbon. Bale has been in supreme form in recent weeks having tied his future to the European champions with a bumper contract extension to 2022.As well as travelling to Barca for El Clasico, Real face a hectic schedule in the coming weeks with a Champions League clash against Borussia Dortmund and the Club World Cup in Japan to come in December. Gareth Bale suffered more of an ankle twist than a knock, but we will have to wait and see what the problem is, said Real coach Zinedine Zidane in his post-match press conference. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Tomorrow [Wednesday], he will be examined by our medical staff and after that we will find out more.Real were leading 1-0 when Bale was replaced by Marco Asensio and, despite losing the Wales international, they went on to secure a 2-1 victory thanks to goals from Raphael Varane and Karim Benzema. The result was enough to guarantee Reals place in the knockout stages for a record 20th consecutive season.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Is Bale the best British export? Ronaldo should be centre forward Barca rely on MSN excessively LISTEN: La Liga Weekly Podcast Basket Nike Sb Pas Cher . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Nike Sb Promo . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. http://www.paschernikesb.fr/ . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. Nike SB France . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Nike Sb Pas Cher France . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. DALLAS -- Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed said doctors told him he probably wouldnt be able to keep playing. But Reed knew the difference he could make in the game, and despite having an AC joint separation in his shoulder, he decided to return.Reed suffered the injury early in the second quarter of Washingtons 31-26 loss to the Dallas Cowboys?on Thursday, falling hard on his left shoulder after jumping for a pass in the end zone that he couldnt catch. He missed the rest of the quarter and was told at halftime that he probably wouldnt be able to return.But after catching passes before the second half began from backup quarterback Colt McCoy -- both high and low throws -- Reed felt he could still play.I didnt think hed come back in, but he came back in and made gigantic plays for us, Redskins coach Jay Gruden said.Its pretty severe pain, Reed said. I noticed it the whole time. I just kind of grinded it out and kept praying. I was able to fight through it.The pain was evident on Reeds face as he tried to dress after the game, with his shoulder slightly disfigured from the injury and his eyes watering at times because of the pain. But Reed managed to catch a game-high 10 passes for 95 yards and two touchdowns -- with eight catches, 80 yards and both scores coming after the injury.dddddddddddd He made a diving, one-handed 33-yard reception that set up one touchdown.I know it was pretty painful for him, Redskins tight end Vernon Davis said. When I walked in after the game, he was in so much pain I could feel it. For him to come out there and play the way he did ... it was amazing, it was beautiful.Reed has a history of getting hurt. He hasnt played a full 16-game season in his career. He missed 12 games combined his first two seasons and two more last year. Hes already missed two games because of injuries this season. But what happened Thursday might have kept Reed out in his first or second year.It has a lot to do with my maturity, said Reed, who has caught a team-best 59 passes this season with five touchdowns. Ive grown in how my teammates look at me and the faith they have in me that I could come through in certain situations. When Im not out there, I feel like Im letting them down. I dont like to miss time. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить email