Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 23:11

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: st. Its a little bit hard, but he ran a real
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 янв 2019, 11:11 

Очков репутации: 1

Добавить очки репутацииУменьшить очки репутации
PRIDDIS, Alberta -- Ariya Jutanugarn had five birdies in a six-hole stretch and shot an 8-under 64 on Friday to take a three-stroke lead in the Canadian Pacific Womens Open.A week after withdrawing from the Rio Olympics because of a left knee injury, the 20-year-old Thai star played 20 holes Friday at Priddis Greens. She bogeyed the par-5 18th for a 68 in the completion of the delayed first round, then made eight birdies in her bogey-free second round.I just had to rest and take care of my knee, Jutanugarn said. After that, I feel like just play golf. It didnt feel like anything changed.South Koreas In Gee Chun and Northern Irelands Stephanie Meadow were tied for second. Chun closed birdie-eagle for a 67. Meadow had a 69. The former Alabama player had a seven-hole stretch without a par, making three straight birdies, three straight bogeys and a par.Its a rough, little stretch there in the middle, and I just kind of had to pull myself together. Meadow said. I definitely saved myself on the back nine with my short game. It wasnt pretty, but I got it done, and thats what golfs about.Three-time champion Lydia Ko was four strokes back, and Canadian star Brooke Henderson was eight behind.I played pretty solid the last few days, Ko said. Hoped for a few more putts to drop, but its just really tough out there with some pins being tucked and on little slopes. ... Theres still a lot of golf to be played.In the event before the Olympics, Jutanugarn won the Womens British Open for her fourth victory of the year. She won three straight tournaments in May and shares the tour victory lead (four) with the top-ranked Ko.The second-ranked Jutanugarn began the second round with birdies on Nos. 1 and 2, ran off four straight on Nos. 17-2 and added birdies on Nos. 4 and 8 to get to 12 under. Hammering 2-iron and 3-wood off the tee, Jutanugarn hit all 14 fairways in the second round.I dont think its like so good, my game, Jutanugarn said about the tree-lined course. Because to me, its a little bit narrow and I cant hit my driver. But right now, I feel more confident because I can hit my iron on the fairway and my 3-wood on the fairway.She considered skipping the tournament to get another week off.But I feel like Im OK, Jutanugarn said. I wanted to see how Im feeling. But after like Monday, it didnt hurt that much. Today, its getting a lot better.Ko shot a 69, making four straight birdies in the middle of the round.She has won the event three of the past four years, the first two as an amateur. The 19-year-old New Zealander won in 2012 at Vancouver Golf Club at 15 years, 4 months to become the LPGA Tours youngest winner and fifth amateur champion. She successfully defended her title in 2013, winning by five strokes in Edmonton. Last year back at Vancouver as a pro, she beat Stacy Lewis in a playoff.Ko was second in Rio, five strokes behind Inbee Park.South Koreas Sei Young Kim (67), Hyo Joo Kim (67), Mi Jung Hur (69) and Chella Choi (71) matched Ko at 8 under.Henderson dropped a stroke in the completion of a first-round 72 and had a double-bogey on the par-3 eighth -- her 17th -- in a second-round 68. The 18-year-old from Smiths Falls, Ontario, beat Ko in a playoff in June in the KPMG Womens PGA Championship for her first major title and successfully defended her Cambia Portland Classic title in early July.I had massive crowds today, and it was so much fun to play in front of them, Henderson said. I kind of felt their energy, and I got it to minus-6 at one point today and was feeling pretty good. Unfortunately, I had a couple of mistakes coming in.Alena Sharp (70) and Maude-Aimee Leblanc (69) topped the Canadians at 6 under.Its always good to see the Canadian flag on the leaderboard no matter where we are, but definitely this week, Sharp said. I know in the past weve done well as a group, the Canadians, so its nice to see halfway through weve got some people up there. Hopefully we can continue it on the weekend.Sharp shot 68-70 and Leblanc 69-69.Canadian amateur Jaclyn Lee was 5 under after a 70. The Calgary player is a sophomore at Ohio State.These past two days have been really fun, incredible, Lee said. Just a great experience. Its been a bonus on top of that to play well.Lewis was 5 under after a 72. Coming off a tie for fourth in Rio, the 11-time tour champion is winless in 57 starts since June 2014. Michelle Wie made the cut with rounds of 71 and 72. Cheap Air Jordan 4 . PAUL, Minn. Air Jordan 4 China . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. http://www.cheapairjordan4.us/ . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Wholesale Air Jordan 4 China . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Mens . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. OZONE PARK, N.Y. -- As confident as trainer Tony Dutrow was that his 2-year-old Mo Town was going to run a big race in Saturdays Grade 2 Remsen Stakes at Aqueduct, he didnt necessarily know if that would be good enough to win it.The horse was coming off a two-month layoff, missed a scheduled start in the Nashua in early November due to a sore gluteal muscle, and was facing a fast and formidable foe in Takaful.But none of that mattered Saturday as Mo Town rallied past the pacesetting Takaful in midstretch and easily held No Dozing at bay to win the $300,000 Remsen Stakes by 2-1/2 lengths and give Dutrow and his new partners reason for optimism as they look ahead to the colts 3-year-old year.I feel very strongly we have not seen what this horse is capable of yet, Dutrow said in the winners circle.What we have seen so far is a talented, well-bred colt -- hes a son of Uncle Mo -- who has now won two of three starts, including a graded stakes going 1-1/8 miles around two turns. The win in the Remsen gave Mo Town 10 qualifying points toward the May 6 Kentucky Derby under a system utilized by Churchill Downs should the Derby, as usually happens, draw more than 20 entrants.Mo Town won despite having to be the one to make the first run at Takaful, who was bet to 4-5 favoritism after an impressive maiden wing going 6-1/2 furlongs at Belmont on Oct. 29. Takaful broke awkwardly, and when he recovered, he dragged jockey Jose Ortiz to the lead, opening up a 4-1/2-length advantage after running an opening quarter in 23.47 seconds.Mo Town, under John Velazquez, was fourth going into the first turn, but when neither Newman nor Win With Pride decided to go after Takaful, Velazquez felt he had to with Mo Town and moved him within a length of Takaful after a half-mile in 48.84 seconds.Nobody wants to go with him, so I had to do the dirty job, Velazquez said.Mo Town tracked Takaful from a length behind through six furlongs in 1:14.02. Mo Town drew closer approaching the quarter pole, drew on equal terms at the three-sixteenths, and moved into the lead before the eighth pole.ddddddddddddHe extended his advantage in the final furlong, which he ran in 12.71 seconds, and covered the 1-1/8 miles in 1:51.59. He returned $10.40 as the second choice.I thought in watching the race that Mo Town was very comfortable the entire race, Dutrow said. Ive always felt like he was a good horse; for him to prove this much so far, I got to feel great.Mo Town lost his debut on Travers Day at Saratoga and then won a one-mile maiden race at Belmont by seven lengths on Sept. 24. It was after that race that Dutrow and his Team D Stables sold a majority interest in Mo Town to the Coolmore connections of Susan Magnier, Derrick Smith, and Michael Tabor.Dutrow said Mo Town would winter in Payson Park in Florida, and if it was up to him, he would like to bring the horse back to New York for the Grade 3 Gotham at Aqueduct on March 4.No Dozing, coming off a fourth to Classic Empire in the Breeders Futurity, had a wide trip, breaking from post 9 under Daniel Centeno, and was simply second-best.He ran great. I wish he would have had the opportunity to save a little bit more ground, trainer Arnaud Delacour said. Nobody to blame, just circumstances. We had an outside post. Its a little bit hard, but he ran a really good race.Takaful had everybody excited after his eight-length maiden win at Belmont. Still, going from one 6-1/2-furlong race to 1-1/8 miles is a big jump, and the awkward start definitely didnt help.The break didnt help us, and he looked like he was pretty keen the first eighth after the break, but he dug in and held on for third, said trainer Kiaran McLaughlin.Following Takaful, the order of finish was Win With Pride, Youre to Blame, Tale of Silence, Tellmeafookystory, Hookup, Newman, and Lead Astray. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить email