Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 01:37

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Thomas 26.0 points per contest.
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 янв 2019, 11:04 

Очков репутации: 1

Добавить очки репутацииУменьшить очки репутации
What is the best innings you have ever played? I scored 86 against Pakistan in an ODI at The Oval in 2003. I didnt make a ton but I felt like I could do absolutely anything that day. I felt like I could hit the ball wherever I liked. It was one of those days where it was like, God, Im invincible today.What victory celebrations did you enjoy the most? Itd have to be after the Ashes in 2005. When else? Winning that series was such an amazing achievement and everything that followed was just great. Going round London, and meeting the Queen was incredible. It was one of those things where you just have to sit back, take it in and enjoy it.Who is the best coach you have played under?Duncan Fletcher was very good for me. He developed my game and always backed me. I always felt I had his support. The pair of us seem to connect well.What is the quickest spell you have ever faced?Brett Lee at Perth in the 2002 Ashes was rapid. It didnt help that I was playing particularly average at the time but one spell was so quick that it felt like he was bowling at the speed of light. He got me out in both innings in that match.Who is the most naturally talented team-mate you have played with? Kevin Pietersen can do some stunning things. Itd have to be him.Which bowler has been the hardest to face?Shane Warne. Hes just a genius with the ball in hand. He will always be one of a kind, chirping away, doing whatever he likes with the ball.What is your favourite shot? The cover drive.How many grips do you have on your bat? One and a half. For no technical reason other than the fact its comfy.Who is the best fielder you have ever seen? Ricky Ponting.What is the one piece of advice would you give to 16-year-old Marcus Trescothick? Id tell him to train harder and work harder.You have one Test wicket. Do you remember who it was? I do! It was Imran Nazir in a Test match in 2000, caught at cover by Ashley Giles. So what happened to the bowling boots? Its a mugs game, isnt it? (laughs) I enjoyed bowling but it takes its toll on the body, so I had to hang the bowling boots up.What is the one rule in cricket you would like to change? If you bowl left-arm spin from over the wicket, to a right-handed batsman, and drift down leg, it shouldnt be a wide.Who is the most superstitious cricketer?Neil McKenzie. Hes a fruit cake! He always had to have the cups in a certain place. The toilet seat had to be in a particular position too. Us cricketers are a superstitious bunch and he was worse than anyone.Who is the biggest practical joker?Anthony McGrath. I played with him a few times for England and hes hilarious. It was always a laugh with him around.Who is the most fun on a night out? Ashley Giles. The pair of us are good mates. Some people used to mistake us for one another, too. We were like brothers.If you could be a professional at any other sport, what would it be? Golf. A lot of cricketers play a lot of golf and Im one of those.So which cricketer is the best golfer? Paul Collingwood is a very, very good player. Old Skool Pas Cher . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Old Skool Pas Cher Chine . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. http://www.pascheroldskool.fr/ . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. Vans Old Skool Pas Cher En Ligne . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Chaussure Vans Old Skool Pas Cher . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Winning is synonymous with the San Antonio Spurs, so much so that after garnering victories in 19 of their first 24 games, they still expect to play better. Theyll take that goal onto the hardwood on Wednesday against the visiting Boston Celtics at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas.The Spurs head into the contest against Boston off their best overall performance of the season, a 130-101 destruction of the Brooklyn Nets in which San Antonio led by at least 13 points over the final 2 1/2 quarters. The Spurs established season-highs for points in a game, points in a quarter (41, in the first), assists (38) and 3-point baskets 14 (out of 26 attempted).Can a team thats 19-5 turn a corner and play even better? Guard Manu Ginobili said the Spurs have not yet touched on their potential.Thats not a good sign for Boston, which has lost 10 straight to San Antonio dating to the 2010-11 campaign.(The win over the Nets) was a great step ahead; now we have to make sure we continue to improve and learn from these first 24 games, Ginobili said. You wont find anyone in this locker room whos satisfied with the way we are playing. We all know we can do so much better. We wont look at our record or the success weve had.It was just the 11th time all season that the Spurs preferred starting five -- Kawhi Leonard and LaMarcus Aldridge at forward, Tony Parker and Danny Green at guard and Pau Gasol at center -- played together.The fun is when everyone feels involved, Ginobili said. A lot of times we talk about how good things start for us with our defense, but over the past 15 games or so weve struggled some on offense and thats been whats slowing us down.Leonard scored 30 points iin 27 minutes in the win over the Nets, the 19th time this season and fifth straight game that Leonard led the Spurs in scoring.ddddddddddddBoston hits the Alamo City off back-to-back losses, at home to Toronto on Dec. 9 and at Oklahoma City on Sunday, a 99-96 setback in which the Celtics led in the final minutes but let it get away.Thats a frustrating loss, because we played really hard on the defensive end for most of the night, Celtics coach Brad Stevens said of loss against the Thunder. We had critical turnovers throughout the game. We screwed up a few coverages throughout the course of the night, but not very many.The Celtics (13-11) did play enough defense to stop Oklahoma Citys Russell Westbrooks triple-double streak at seven games.It is frustrating, but we need to look at this film, have a good practice, and get focused, Celtics center Al Horford said. No ones going to feel bad for us. We need to stay together. And we will.Boston has five players who average double-figures in scoring, led by guard Isaiah Thomas 26.0 points per contest. Guard Avery Bradley scores 17.9 points and 7.5 rebounds per game, 6.3 of those on the defensive end.The Celtics spent the past two days in San Antonio, where they had their first taped full practice in months. It was Boston only consecutive off days on the road in this seasons schedule.San Antonio won the first matchup with the Celtics 109-103 on Nov. 25 in Boston. Leonard led the Spurs with a game-high 25 points and 10 rebounds and guard Patty Mills added 19 points off the bench in that win. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить email