Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 15:01

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Golovkin is entitled to 75 percent of the w
СообщениеДобавлено: 27 сен 2018, 12:14 

Очков репутации: 1

Добавить очки репутацииУменьшить очки репутации
This story is part of ESPN The Magazines Oct. 31 NBA Preview Issue. Subscribe today!Toronto RaptorsOverall: 52 Title track: 97 Ownership: 50 Coaching: 52 Players: 33 Fan relations: 37 Affordability: 104 Stadium experience: 44 Bang for the buck: 26 Change from last year: +42The Raptors are coming off their finest season in franchise history. They won a franchise-record 56 games during the regular season, advanced past the first round for the first time in 15 years and reached the Eastern Conference finals for the first time ever. What do they do for an encore? Jump another 42 spots in these standings -- and reach the top half for the first time since 2008.Whats goodThe Raptors arent planning to let go of this recent success. Over the summer, president Masai Ujiri and coach Dwane Casey received contract extensions, which should stabilize the franchise for years to come. Raptors lifer DeMar DeRozan agreed to stay in Toronto with a five-year deal of his own, which likely played a huge part in the rosters impressive, 66-spot jump in these standings (now 33rd overall and eighth in the NBA in players). Also, the Toronto fan base is as good as it gets. Air Canada Centre (ranked 44th in stadium experience) is always sold out, and the crowds in Jurassic Park outside the arena grow with each playoff win.Whats badA 104th-place ranking in affordability is surprising, as Toronto tickets are actually $7 cheaper than the league average. Perhaps Raptors fans are taking their title frustrations out on the pricing: At 97th, title track is the teams other worst showing. Assuming they can replicate what they did in 2015-16, the Raptors still have a problem: LeBron James, whose team has advanced to six consecutive NBA finals and knocked Toronto out in the Eastern Conference finals last season. The bar has been raised, but the Raptors can do everything right as a franchise, and theyll still be the underdogs. It will be difficult to get over the hump as long as James is healthy and dominating on the court.Whats newIn five years in Toronto, Dwane Casey has helped his team increase its win total every year since he arrived, leading to 2015-16s 56-win season. Casey has clearly convinced the fans, who bumped him up 60 spots this season to 52nd overall. Now the Raptors are hoping a former Casey assistant -- and two-time NBA All-Star -- can do the same with Torontos D-League team, Raptors 905. Jerry Stackhouse will coach the squad, based out of nearby Mississauga, Ontario, in its second season.Next: Miami Heat?| Full rankings Jonathan Schoop Jersey . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. Joey Rickard Jersey . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. http://www.theoriolesteamshop.com/Orioles-Jeremy-Hellickson-Kids-Jersey/ .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Colby Rasmus Jersey . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Dylan Bundy Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Indian Super League champions Chennaiyin FC have signed former ISL winner Baljit Sahni on a one-year deal from Atletico de Kolkata.Baljit, who hails from Hoshiarpur in Punjab and can play as a winger and a forward, played the first two ISL seasons for Atletico.He won the ISL title with Atletico in 2014, scoring two goals that season, and reached the semi-finals last year. After ISL 2015, Baljit went on loan to DSK Shivajians in the I-League and has now joined Chennaiyin on a permanent deal after the expiry of his contract at the Kolkata franchise.Baljit started his career at JCT in Punjab, where he moved up from the youth teams to the senior setup. The 29-year-old spent three seasons there, playing either as forward or winger.He became the first Indian to score a hattrick in the I-League while playing for JCT against Shillong Lajong at the start of the 2009-10 season. In 2009 he was adjudged the Best Young Player in India by other footballers of the country and also went on to represent India U-23 at the 2010 AFC Challenge Cup.Baljit earned a move to Kolkata giants East Bengal in 2010 and spent five seasons there. He won multiple trrophies with East Bengal and narrowly missed out on the I-League.dddddddddddd. The three goals he scored in the 2011 AFC Cup was the highlight of his career with the club.He made 21 appearances for Atletico over the two ISL campaigns. Chennaiyin head coach Marco Materazzi said he had been following him from the first season.Baljit is a player I have admired and watched closely from the very first ISL campaign. He is already an ISL winner and his versatility will strengthen our team, Materazzi said.I had two memorable years with Kolkata but now I am looking forward to a fresh new challenge with Chennaiyin. When I heard that the legendary Materazzi is interested in me it didnt take long for me to decide that I would join his team. Chennaiyin has been the most consistent team in the ISL so far and they have a very settled side. So I have to work very hard to get into the first eleven but this is the kind of test you want as a player and my goal will be to help Chennaiyin retain the championship, Sahni said. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys From China China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Профиль Отправить email