Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 04:08

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal a
СообщениеДобавлено: 27 сен 2018, 12:12 

Очков репутации: 1

Добавить очки репутацииУменьшить очки репутации
SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. - Haveyougoneaway was so dominant against New York-bred company last time that her trainer, Tom Morley, thought now was the time to try the 5-year-old mare in a graded stakes.Morley was rewarded for his confidence as Haveyougoneaway, under Kendrick Carmouche, rallied stoutly in the stretch and wore down the 7-5 favorite Paulassilverlining to win the Grade 2, $200,000 Honorable Miss by a neck at Saratoga. It was 12 lengths back to Disco Chick in third.The win was the 10th from 25 starts for Haveyougoneaway, her second from three starts since being purchased privately by Sequel Racing and transferred to Morley. It was Morleys first graded stakes win. Haveyougoneaway gave Morley his first stakes win of any kind in the Dancin Renee Stakes for New York breds on July 3.Hopefully its onwards and upwards from here, Morley said. These are the ones you need to win so people pay attention.In both of her last two starts, Haveyougoneaway took advantage of a strong pace and closed very well.Wednesday, Kendrick Carmouche had Haveyougoneaway sixth of seven early, outside of Paulassilverlining as Disco Chick, La Madrina, Sarah Sis, and Bar of Gold scrimmaged on the lead through an opening quarter-mile in 22.01 seconds.Paulassilverlining actually broke on top, but was reined in by Jose Ortiz and appeared to be sitting a nice ground-saving trip. Approaching the top of the stretch, Ortiz got Paulassilverlining outside of Disco Chick while Carmouche swung Haveyougoneaway into the four- or five-path.Paulassilverlining, coming off a pair of graded stakes wins, was 1 1/2 lengths in front at the eighth pole, but Haveyougoneaway kept grinding away and got to the lead in last 30 yards.Haveyougoneaway, a daughter of Congrats owned by Sequel Racing and partners, covered the six furlongs in 1:09.94 and returned $9.40 as the third choice. She was in receipt of five pounds from Paulassilverlining.I told him all meet this tracks playing where you got to be in the middle of the track - the rails not the place to be, Morley said. He angled out, took dead aim on Jose and Paulassilverlining and she really gutted it out all the way to the line and just got there in time. What a thrill.Though Paulassilverlining got the jump on Haveyougoneaway, Carmouche said he wanted to wait a little longer before moving his filly into the clear turning for home.I let her take the spot I could have been in because I knew my filly would make up the ground, said Carmouche, who won his first Saratoga graded stakes.Ortiz said Paulassilverlining had the exact trip he wanted, and was simply second-best.I think I had a perfect trip. I came out when I wanted to. She gave me a great run in the stretch, just got beat, Ortiz said.Theres a possibility Haveyougoneaway and Paulassilverlining could come back in the Grade 1 Ballerina on Aug. 27. Andrelton Simmons Jersey . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Yunel Escobar Jersey .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. http://www.angelsteamshop.com/Angels-Blake-Wood-Kids-Jersey/ . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Cam Bedrosian Jersey . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. Ian Kinsler Jersey . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Wasps have completed the signing of England centre Kyle Eastmond.Eastmond, who has six caps, left Bath at the end of last season despite having agreed a new deal earlier in the campaign.After being linked with Sale, Wasps have moved to sign the inside centre ahead of next season as he becomes their 12th new recruit in a list which features Australia star Kurtley Beale and fly-half Danny Cipriani.Ive been impressed with the style of rugby and the way the club has developed in recent seasons and Im really looking forward to the new challenge at Wasps, Eastmond said.When you look at the talented players already at the club its hard not to be excited about the possibilities and I feel I am joining a highly ambitious and motivated team, and Im really looking forward to getting started.Wasps boss Dai Young added: Kyle is one of the most exciting centres in the Aviva Premiership and were really looking forward to adding hiss talents to an already impressive group of backs at the club.ddddddddddddAt Wasps we like to play expansive, attacking rugby and Kyle is a player who can add a lot to that in terms of controlling the game as well as threatening defences, keeping the crowd on the edge of their seats.Kyle has already shown his international class and still has plenty of potential to fulfil in rugby union and were looking forward to seeing him continue his development in black and gold.A statement from Bath, who are yet to replace head coach Mike Ford, said: The club would like to thank Eastmond for all his hard work during his five years with Bath, and wishes him all the best for the future.Recruitment for the 2016/17 season and beyond is ongoing, and any further announcements will be made when appropriate. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys From China China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Профиль Отправить email