Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 15:32

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: time to help USA Hockey.
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 сен 2018, 04:47 

Очков репутации: 1

Добавить очки репутацииУменьшить очки репутации
CINCINNATI -- Marvin Lewis, whos mired in one of his most disappointing seasons, isnt waiting for a public display of support from Cincinnati Bengals owner Mike Brown about his future job status.While Brown, 81, has ceded some of the day-to-day duties and power to his daughter Katie Blackburn, her husband, Troy, and director of player personnel Duke Tobin, Brown still remains the ultimate decision-maker. If Lewis needs to know where he stands, he simply talks to him.I have one-stop shopping. I talk to Mike every day. And I dont have to hear from someone else what they think ... because its what he thinks, Lewis told ESPN.com.Fourteen seasons in, Lewis and Browns working relationship is as strong as ever, even in the middle of a difficult year.I report to Mike and thats all that really matters that way, Lewis said. We have the candid conversations we have all the time. Its just the way it is.Unless the Bengals (4-7-1) win out, they will finish the season without a winning record for the first time since 2010. They are considered underachievers after they entered the season with expectations to contend for the AFC North and make the playoffs for the sixth straight year. Both are unlikely to happen.Lewis contract, given a one-year extension in the spring, runs through the end of the 2017 season. While some pundits have publicly wondered if the Bengals could benefit from a new voice, Lewis feels he already received Browns support last winter.We reassured it last January the day after we lost in the playoffs, Lewis said.Commitments dont mean much in the NFL, where coaches get hired and fired on a regular basis, but Lewis is bolstered by what he believes is a mutual trust between him and Brown that has been established through years of working together.I think the thing with Mike is that hes been in this business a long time. And he takes every loss as hard as I do or anybody else does here. And it affects him, Lewis said. But on the other hand, he trusts me to move the football team in the right direction. ... thats the commitment that hes made to me ... and thats the commitment Ive made to him, to get his football team in the playoffs and through the playoffs all the time and be world champions...As long as Im going to do this here, thats what my goal is. Anything short of that, Id be wasting time worrying about it other than spending time worrying about how to beat the next team.It goes both ways though. Any time theyve worked out a new contract, Brown has always asked Lewis, 58, if he wants to keep coaching, to make sure theyre both 100 percent committed.Its a joint thing, as I tell people. This is a joint thing, everybody has to do it together, Lewis said. Otherwise it doesnt work. They committed to me and Ive committed to them. Im going to work my tail off for them to get it right. This year we didnt quite get it right yet. Weve still got a chance to get it right. ... Its happened (before). So weve just got to keep going. Cheap Wholesale Jerseys . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Cheap Jerseys From China . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. http://www.cheapnfljerseysstitched.com/ . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. NFL China Jerseys . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey.European Ryder Cup captain Darren Clarke has no doubt that Rory McIlory will conquer his Augusta demons and claim a career Grand Slam. The Northern Irishman followed Saturdays disappointing 77 with a one-under-par final round at the Masters, leaving him well adrift as Danny Willett emerged victorious in a dramatic finale.Having claimed US Open, The Open and two US PGA titles in the last five years, McIlroy is just one short of a full house and admitted he needs to overcome a mental hurdle to finally conquer Augusta National. Compatriot Clarke is confident that success will come sooner rather than later. Danny Willett attempted to describe how he felt after winning the 2016 Masters Speaking at Royal Portrush in Northern Ireland, Clarke told Sky Sports News HQ: I have no qualms about Rory. He is probably the most talented golfer in the world. Hes so good its only a matter of time before he wins aat Augusta.ddddddddddddHe didnt play his best at the weekend over there but you know he wants to win too much and too badly. Im sure hes going to get back to winning ways very very soon. Augusta is set up perfectly for him and I have no doubt he is going to win there at some stage.The picture is looking rosy for European Ryder Cup backers at this stage with seven European players finishing in the top 10 at the Masters, but Clarke says there is still plenty of time for others to stake their claims for a place in his 12-man team. Captain Paul McGinley celebrates Ryder Cup success at Gleneagles in 2014 He said: Any time you seen seven European in the top 10 at a major that is going to be good news, especially in Ryder Cup year. It was wonderful to see - I just hope they are all in the same form when it come to September at Hazeltine!There is a long way to go yet before qualification ends. Im sure the team make up will change between now and then. My stats people say there are four people that are 100 per cent certain to be there but there is still long way to go and a lot can change. Even as a captain, Im excited like everyone else to see who is going to make the team and who is going to miss out.The 2016 Ryder Cup is being held at Hazeltine in the United States and takes place from September 30 to October 2. You will be able to follow every shot with us on Sky Sports TV and on the Sky Sports website and apps. Also See: Rory: Augusta mindset needed More to come from Willett Dougherty: Greatest Masters ever Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL T-shirts Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Профиль Отправить email