Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 14:26

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: much as the next person.I ask
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 июн 2018, 04:53 

Очков репутации: 1

Добавить очки репутацииУменьшить очки репутации
With just four games standing between Leicester or Tottenham and an historic first Premier League crown, we analyse the run-ins as the title race nears a tantalising climax. Whod have thought it? Leicester and Tottenham fighting for their first Premier League title, with the so-called top flight superpowers out of the running with four games to go.Leicesters annus mirabilis shows no sign of relenting, despite West Hams best efforts in the thrilling 2-2 draw at the King Power Stadium on Sunday, but Spurs made a real statement of intent at Stoke in the Monday Night Football - leaving a firm reminder that this title race is anything but over. Premier League table Team Games played Goal difference Points Leicester 34 26 73 Tottenham 34 39 68 Harry Kane could spearhead a late Spurs comeback Mauricio Pochettinos men are five points behind the Foxes, but more importantly have real momentum behind their title push after the 4-0 demolition of the Potters in Staffordshire, and their breathtaking late show against Manchester United last week. Can Spurs break Foxes hearts? We take a closer look at the run-in to decipher who has the best chance of snatching glory. Remaining fixtures Leicester Tottenham Swansea (h) West Brom (h) Man Utd (a) Chelsea (a) Everton (h) Southampton (h) Chelsea (a) Newcastle (a) With the gap still formidable, the title is still Leicesters to lose. Their remaining fixtures are tough, but theyve overcome plenty of obstacles to get this far.While not being the force of old, Manchester United (a), Everton (h) and Chelsea (a) will be no pushovers, with United especially with everything to play for in pursuit of a top-four spot.Swansea represent a perfect opportunity to get some points on the board in this weeks Super Sunday clash, as Francesco Guidolins men are all but safe and were swept aside by imperilled Newcastle last time out.Spurs also play two of their final three games on the road, with trips to Chelsea and Newcastle sandwiching their home clash with Southampton.Newcastle could well be fighting for their lives on the final day as they look to secure a spot in next seasons most lucrative of Premier Leagues.Three appearances on Monday Night Football has its pros and cons. The pressure increases week on week, as Spurs know the consequences of a result more clearly playing after the Foxes, but that intensified scrutiny didnt seem to be an issue at the Britannia. Is it Tottenhams time? Mauricio Pochettinos Tottenham could dominate English football AbsenteesBoth sides have been fortunate with injuries of late, with no big-name stars out for a lengthy period - unusual towards the business end of a grueling campaign. Options without Vardy How will Leicester City cope without suspended Jamie Vardy? However, the fate of Jamie Vardys disciplinary hearing into his actions towards referee Jon Moss at the weekend could be a deciding factor in the title race. The England striker has been one of the standout performers for the Foxes, and should his one-game ban be extended, then Leicester could lack a real element of dynamism that is crucial when it matters most. Watch Delle Allis terrible miss and Mauricio Pochettinos fist-thumping reaction during Tottenhams 4-0 win at Stoke What they sayAfter seeing his side put in one of their best showings of the season at Stoke, Pochettino could not hide his delight, insisting his players would fight to the finish.I have a squad that feels the passion for the game and they deserve the praise and full credit for the season, Pochettino said. We are still fighting. Our dream is to fight and put pressure on Leicester. Pochettino says Tottenham will fight to the wire Claudio Ranieiri has kept his cool throughout and did not change tack amid the controversy of Sundays draw with the Hammers.If some players dont play well or make mistakes, Ranieri said. I speak with them and we try to improve their performance. The referee is not my matter. [My team were] fantastic, fantastic. We play every match with our soul - blood, heart and soul and it was magnificent.Jamie Carragher tried to put into context the magnitude of what an achievement it would be for Leicester, but also waxed lyrical about a vibrant Spurs. Jamie Carragher believes Tottenham are more than capable of winning Premier League titles under Pochettino The top four was normally set in stone, certainly when I was playing, Carragher said. No one ever made a fist for that. This, to think where theyve come from, could be the biggest story in football weve ever seen.I was expecting Spurs to go back to being challenging for top four [next season], but the more I watch this team, I think in terms of years to come, this is going to be a side thats challenging for the title.ConclusionThe cliched foregone conclusion has reared its ugly head in recent weeks, with Leicester holding such a commanding lead, but even after just one draw and a super Spurs riposte, the title race is hot topic yet again.It is obviously still very much in Leicesters hands, needing eight points from four games to guarantee the title, but with Vardys pending absence and some imposing fixtures to come, it is far from over. Leonardo Ulloa (right) celebrates after scoring Leicesters equaliser against West Ham In reality, with so much at stake, both will likely drop points along the way, so expect plenty of twists and turns, but with the holy grail in sight, it will take a seismic shift for Leicester to be caught from here.Who do you think has the toughest run-in? Let us know using the message boards or by tweeting @SkyFootball, and dont forget youll see every match of the race on Sky Sports. Also See: Is it Tottenhams time? Premier League predictor Table Live on Sky Cheap Spurs Jerseys Authentic . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Danny Green Jersey .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. http://www.cheapspursjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-manu-ginobili-jersey . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. Brandon Paul Jersey . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Tony Parker Jersey . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Josh Reynolds wants his habit of tripping to stop as much as anyone else.But he is at a loss to know how to make it go away.The Canterbury five-eighth has been charged with tripping four times in two years after an incident with St George Illawarras Joel Thompson last Friday night.And Reynolds admitted he hated the play as much as the next person.I ask people how you get rid of it, Reynolds told Sky Sports Radios Big Sports Breakfast.Seriously, its a thing where I dont think for a second that Im going to put my leg out.I know myself its a very bad habit.Everyones got them. Some people gamble, some people do this or that. I actually have no intention of doing it.Reynolds believes an explanation for the instinctive action is his commpetitive nature, however he refused to use that as an excuse.ddddddddddddI hear things get tossed around and I pretty much agree with everyone, he said.Ive got to teach my brain to get rid of it. People are into me saying youre this, youre that.But trust me, I wish I could teach my brain not to do it.However Reynolds said comparisons between him escaping suspension and Dragons back-rower Tyson Frizell copping a one-match ban for touching a referee in the same match were unfair.Its totally different, he said.I did get charged and I got off. People do it every week. people get charged and they get off. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Профиль Отправить email